Tiger Skull RPG works with a fulfillment partner to print and ship our orders. We’re in regular communication with them for the latest updates of what’s going on.
Our fulfillment partner is still operating and we’re continuing to accept orders. Fulfillment and shipping will take longer but your order will reach you.
Your support means a lot to us, especially during this time. Stay safe and take care of yourselves.
Can I share or sell the files?
No, you may not share or sell digital files, however at any time you are subscribed to the Merchant tier on Patreon. You will be able to sell physical prints in your online store. See full conditions in my about section here.
This Agreement does not allow you to:
- Share or Sell any digital files, or links to digital files received as a patron of Tigerskullrpg or as purchased on www.tigerskullrpg.com.
- Distribute Digital copies in exchange for money, goods or services.
- Distribute Physical copies in exchange for money, goods or services.
- Share or Sell Derivative Files (such as resized, altered, or pieces of models)
- Use any files we release, or portions of our files, in commercial products, Kickstarter, Patreon, or any other crowdfunding platform, or share/sell as part of a Game System or Set
- Make molds for mass production of our models
- Use our digital images or 3D renders for commercial projects (If you repost on personal social media, please include a credit/link to our Patreon)
- Sell 3D prints of any models we release, either painted or unpainted (Unless you join the merchant tier)
- Sell Derivatives of the Digital files released by Tigerskullrpg, using all or part of any released models or digital imagery.
Merchant Tier Exceptions - As you are subscribed to the Merchant Tier, you may:
- Sell Physical prints of digital files you have received as a patron of Tigerskullrpg on Patreon. File types include STL files, PDF files and Jpeg files.
- Sell Physical prints of digital files you have purchased on www.tigerskullrpg.com. File types include STL files, PDF files and Jpeg files.
- Sell Physical Prints of digital files as part of your online store. File types include STL files, PDF files and Jpeg files. This excludes crowdfunding services external to tigerskullrpg including but not limited to Patreon pages, Kickstarters, Indie gogo etc. Digital files cannot be sold to 3rd party online stores.
- All other terms and conditions apply to Merchant Tier Patrons.
- Merchant Tier Exceptions are only valid while subscribed to the Merchant Tier. Changing Tiers or exiting Tigerskullrpg on Patreon will immediately revoke these Exceptions.
- Digital Content received or purchased from tigerskullrpg on Patreon or www.tigerskullrpg.com may not be used in the production of video game development.
When will I get my order?
It takes 3-7 days to fulfill an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:
USA: 5- 8 business days
International: 10-20 business days
Where will my order ship from?
We work with an on-demand order fulfillment company with facilities worldwide!
Will I be charged customs for my order?
An additional customs and tax fee can occur on international orders. This fee is not in our control and is assessed by your local customs office. Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they apply duties and taxes to your purchases.
My order should be here by now, but I still don't have it. What should I do?
Before getting in touch with us, please help us out by doing the following:
- Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address.
- Ask your local post office if they have your package.
- Stop by your neighbors in case the courier left the package with them.
Pro tip: Package theft is on the rise— If you're expecting a home delivery and you know you won't be home to accept it, use an address where you know you'll be!
If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn't left at the post office or at your neighbor’s, get in touch with us at email@example.com with your order number.
If you did find a mistake in your delivery address, we can send you a replacement order, but shipping will be at your own cost.
How are your products made?
We work with a reliable, high-quality print-on-demand drop shipper. They have locations worldwide, so depending on where you are, your orders are printed and shipped from the facility that can do it most efficiently!
How do I track my order?
If your shipping method includes tracking, you’ll receive a tracking link via email when your order ships out. If you have any questions about your tracking or shipment, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I received a wrong/damaged product, what should I do?
We’re so sorry if the product you ordered arrived damaged. To help us resolve this for you quickly, please email us at email@example.com within a weeks' time with photos of the damaged product, your order number, and any other details you may have about your order. We’ll get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible!
What’s your return policy?
We don’t offer returns and exchanges, but if there’s something wrong with your order, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you offer refunds?
Refunds are only offered to customers that receive the wrong items or damaged items. If any of these apply, please contact us at email@example.com with photos of wrong/damaged items and we’ll sort that out for you.
Can I exchange an item for a different size/color?
At this time, we don't offer exchanges. If you’re unsure which size would fit better, check out our sizing charts—we have one for every item listed on our store, in the product description section.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, paypal information, Shopify ShopPay), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising on your respective platform:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
www.tigerskullrpg.com is owned and operated by Alexander Kolakowski